MINNEAPOLIS—Radisson Hotel Group has appointed Bill Hall and Jason Yarbrough as SVPs of development for the Americas. Both will lead franchise sales and development directors in the U.S., with Hall covering the western region and Yarbrough the east.
Hall has spent more than 30 years in a variety of leadership roles in the franchising business. He most recently served as SVP of franchise operations at Red Roof, where he played a key role in improving operating performance to increase hotel and room count. Prior to that, he was the chief business development officer for InnFocus Hospitality Solutions, where he negotiated investment and third-party management contracts and provided oversight of hotel-specific operations, sales and marketing plans. He also spent 17 years with Wyndham in senior leadership roles.
Yarbrough is another veteran of the franchise sales and development industry bringing more than 25 years of experience. Previously, he served as regional VP of franchise development at Red Roof. In this role, he managed the franchise sales team. Under Yarbrough’s leadership, his team achieved and exceeded sales goals every year. Additionally, he achieved top sales honors as the sales leader of the year three years in a row.
“Bill and Jason have strong success leading and growing teams to help organizations achieve and exceed development and growth goals,” said Phil Hugh, CDO, Americas, Radisson Hotel Group. “Their expertise and leadership will play a critical role in executing our five-year plan to drive the growth of our exceptional portfolio of hotels throughout the Americas. Together, we have assembled what I believe will be one of the most talented groups of franchise sales and development professionals in the industry, and we are all excited to get to work.”
The following franchise sales and development directors will report to Hall and support development efforts in the West:
- Gabe Borquez joins Radisson Hotel Group from Choice Hotels, where he served as a regional VP of franchise development. He has more than 20 years of experience across franchise operations, sales and development. Borquez will support the southwestern U.S.
- Rich Edin joins from Wyndham, where he most recently served as a senior director of franchise sales and development for new construction projects. Edin will support the upper Midwest.
- Charles Isola has been a part of the Radisson Hotel Group development team since early 2018 and has helped the company grow its brands throughout the southern U.S. He will continue to support the greater Texas area.
- Dale Prout comes from Red Roof, where he served as a director of franchise sales and development. He’s also held franchise sales positions at Wyndham and Choice Hotels. Prout will support the Pacific Northwest.
The following franchise sales and development directors will report to Yarbrough and support development efforts in the East:
- Lisa Farrell joins Radisson Hotel Group from Red Roof, where she most recently served as a director of franchise operations. She will bring her deep operations background and broad skillset to support her region of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
- Frank Pena was most recently at Choice Hotels, where he served as regional VP of franchise development. He will support the mid-Atlantic states.
- Michael Renwick is joining the team from Choice Hotels, where he served as a regional VP of franchise development. He will support the southeastern U.S.
- Fran Taloricco has sold for multiple hospitality brands over his career, including Best Western, Choice Hotels and Wyndham. He most recently served as CDO for Access Hotels & Resorts. Taloricco will support the northeastern U.S.
- Tom Williams comes from Red Roof, where he most recently served as a director of franchise development. He will support the greater Florida area in the southeastern U.S.
Gerardo Valdes will continue in his position as director of franchise sales and development across Latin America and report to Hugh.