To meet the growing demand for private and secluded getaways, Preferred Hotels & Resorts has the launched the WHERE NEXT? Buyouts—the second phase of its global WHERE NEXT? campaign.
Travelers can now select buyout options inclusive of entire floors, wings or even full property takeovers at more than 135 independent luxury properties around the world.
“Our global sales team has fielded more requests over the last six months for partial or entire hotel buyouts than ever before, so we launched WHERE NEXT? Buyouts to fuel inspiration among travelers and our loyal I Prefer guests, while providing them with information on each of the tailored hotel options available to them,” said Alison McDermott, executive director, global merchandising and marketing, Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “This continuation of the WHERE NEXT? global campaign is designed to appeal to many travelers and caters to different budgets and group sizes to offer exclusive solutions to everyone ready to reconnect and create memories.”
The buyout offer is available for stays through Dec. 31, 2022. Properties offering buyouts:
- Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda)
- The Sebastian Vail (Vail, CO)
- Inns of Aurora (Aurora, NY)
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo (Lake Como, Italy)
- The Last Word Franschhoek (Franschhoek, South Africa)
- Noku Maldives (Noonu Atoll, Maldives)
- Alma Resort (Cam Ranh, Vietnam)
- Borneo Eagle Resort (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia)
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu (Tokyo, Japan)