HAUPPAUGE, NY—Hotel Business will be bringing together industry thought leaders for the next event in its Hot Topics virtual series: “Industry Outlook 2021: Numbers & Analysis.”
During the virtual event, scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 16 from 2:00-3:00 pm ET, the panelists will discuss the 2021 hospitality industry outlook from a statistical perspective, what to expect in such a pivotal year and what it all means for travel, tourism and the hotel industry.
The panel, hosted by Hotel Business Editor-in-Chief Christina Trauthwein, will feature:
- Roger Dow, president/CEO, U.S. Travel Association
- JP Ford, SVP, Lodging Econometrics
- Bram Gallagher, senior hotel economist, CBRE Hotels Research
- Cindy Estis Green, CEO/co-founder, Kalibri Labs
- Chip Rogers, president/CEO, AHLA
This panel of experts will provide insight on expectations going forward, analyses of industry impact and solutions on how to manage a road to recovery.
Attendees for this free panel will learn about:
- Chain scale forecasts
- Construction pipeline
- Key metrics such as RevPAR, ADR, occupancy, supply & demand, COPE revenue, hotel/room closures
- Moving forward with recovery, and more
The event is open for registration and will be available on-demand after the event at hotelbusiness.com.