Following Eldorado Merger, Caesars Rewards Grows Membership by 20%
LAS VEGAS—Caesars Rewards has recently grown by 20% and 18 properties thanks to the merging of Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts in July. Following the merger, the combined network of more than 55 resorts across the U.S., now include destinations in Florida, Colorado, Ohio and St. Louis. Also, customers from each company’s legacy rewards programs were integrated into the expanded Caesars Rewards loyalty program on day one. Members can now also use their loyalty currency anywhere in the enterprise, as well as match their status universally.
“Caesars Rewards is a tremendous asset that allows us to understand the wants and needs of our customer database to more efficiently serve them,” said Anthony Carano, president/chief operating officer of Caesars Entertainment. “Now with our expanded network of properties and partnerships throughout the company’s portfolio, Caesars Rewards members have more ways to earn, spend and redeem, providing an impressive additional benefit for our customers.”
Caesars Rewards membership benefits:
- Earn loyalty currency through casino play, hotel stays, dining, entertainment and more.
- Members earn at least one reward credit for every dollar spent at any Caesars Entertainment property or participating outlet.
- Membership is split into tier statuses; Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Diamond Plus, Diamond Elite and Seven Stars. As members accrue more tier credits, their status also grows to unlock special privileges and rewards.
- Members benefit through a list of hospitality and travel partners across the globe. The expanded rewards program provides customers more ways to earn and redeem points.
- From Visa to Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, and Norwegian Cruise Line to Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas, members gain premier access to VIP deals and experiences.
- Through Caesars Rewards Dining, members can earn Rewards Credits at more than 11,000 participating restaurants.
- Caesars Rewards Live Events provide incredible tickets to concerts, shows and sporting events that can be purchased using reward credits.