50 Funny Puns About Mountains
Looking for puns about mountains so that you can make hikers laugh or simply impress everyone with your next Instagram caption?
If you have a great sense of mountain humor, you’re going to love these mountain jokes and cheesy mountain puns.
Without further ado, let’s dive right into the best hiking and mountain puns.
Want to connect with fellow long-term travelers? Join our exclusive Facebook group and take part in the conversation.
PSSST. Your travel medical insurance can now cover COVID-19! If you grab SafetyWing‘s Nomad Insurance, it’ll be covered just like other illnesses. I’ve been using it since 2019 and I can assure you it’s the perfect solution for nomads like you and me.
Best Puns About Mountains
Make sure to bookmark this page so that you can come back to it anytime you need inspiration for your next mountain joke.
- How do you know what the weather is like at the top of a mountain? You climate.
- A little more altitude, a little less attitude.
- Mountains aren’t just funny. They’re hill areas.
- How do mountains hear? Thanks to mountaineers, duuh.
- What do you call a giant hill made of kittens? A meow-tain.
- What do fashionable mountains wear when it’s cold? An ice cap.
- Did you hear that story about the biggest mountain in the world? I couldn’t get over it.
- Why can’t you play hide and seek with mountains? They always peak!
- I’m trying to mount-ain my distance.
- May the forest be with you.
- What were you saying? I lost my terrain of thought.
- Fancy a climb? Mount me in!
- A cut above the Everest.
- Thanks, that really Alps me out.
- Peak a Boo!
- Mountains really peak my interest.
- Someone told me to ‘take a hike’ so I did.
- I enjoy hiking up mountains, until I arrive at the top. From there, it’s all downhill
- I got so tired while climbing a tall mountain in Nepal. I did not think I would Everest.
- What do you call it when a mountain makes a joke? Peak comedy.
- My friend said mountain climbing would be fun. I’m inclined to agree.
- My mountain-climbing trips are very well planned. I’m always on top of things.
- How can you dry a mountain range? On a cliffhanger!
- Why do mountains feel unappreciated? People take them for granite.
- The Himalayas aren’t the best mountains, but they’re definitely up there.
- What’s a mathematician’s favourite part of a mountain? The summit.
- I hate the weather on Welsh mountains, I always get Snowdon.
- There’s snow place like the mountains.
- Mountains wear snow caps so that they don’t catch cold.
- When one mountain looked at the other, it said nice to peak you.
- Mountains are so funny because they are always so high.
- I would love climbing to the peak of Mount Everest, but I do not see the point.
- When the queen’s husband returns from climbing the mountain, she says “Hi King!”
- A cow’s favorite drink is Mountain Moo.
- Why does the science teacher take her class to the mountains on the field trip? Because they need higher grades.
- How did the geologist get down from the mountain? ‘E rode.
- What’s a flock of sheep that tumbles down a mountain called? A lamb-slide.
- I’m a succa for nature.
- I wood never leaf a hiker behind.
- My nature puns are quali-tree.
- Finishing the hike was such a re-leaf.
- What did the river say to the hiker with the clunky boots? Water those?!
- I bought a new pair of hiking boots from a drug dealer. I’m not sure what he laced them with but I’ve been tripping all day.
- The difference between hell and a hill is a fine line.
- I came across two talking stones while I was out hiking. One was big but shy. The other was a little boulder.
- If my friends ask my plans for today’s hike, I’ll summit up nicely.
- Go on a glacier hike?! Norway you’ll get me to do that.
- Why did Ceaser go on a hike? Because he wanted to Rome.
- My friend was telling me about her hike and I asked her if the views were nice. She said ‘pretty decent.’I responded ‘What about the ascent?’
- On a hike today the mosquitoes were relentless. They were really out for blood.
Final Thoughts On Mountain And Hiking Jokes
We hope you like this list of mountain and hiking puns. They are great captions for social media or videos. If you want to continue laughing, make sure to check our list of the best funny travel quotes.